Arthur Imaging Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP CE285A (HP 85A) (Black, 1-Pack)
- Includes 1 Arthur Imaging Black Toner Cartridge
- For use in the following HP Printers: HP LaserJet Pro P1102w P1109w M1212nf M1217nfw M1219nf MFP M1130 M1132 M1136, HP LaserJet M1120 M1522 M1522nf P1505 P1505n P1005 P1006 P1009 p1002w series printer
- Page Yield: 1600 pages at 5% coverage ISO19752
- Built to ISO9001 and ISO14001 Factory Standard
- Arthur Imaging FIVE STAR Top Quality Toner Cartridge, 1-Year 100% Quality Satisfaction Product Guarantee
Superb quality toner cartridges made with the finest quality components
Professionally refined toner powder to ensure a professional print every time and prolong your printer‰۪s service.
Meets ROHS Environmental standards.
Top-shelf OPC with thicker coating that is longer lasting and can provide stable print quality.
High yield and excellent print quality
More Prints for Less Money
- High capacity provides more pages to be printed. In accordance with ISO19752 Toner Cartridge Yields approx. 1,600 Pages at 5% Coverage.
Clear and Consistent
Our cartridges deliver crisp text and graphics. Producing clear and consistent prints.
Gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
Pull the tab and remove the tape from the toner cartridge.
Grab the orange caps and slowly pull them out.
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
I made a mistake. I meant to order a set of cartridges for my Cannon MX922 printer but hit the wrong button. I got 5 Magenta cartridges. My bad I started to return them but once I saw after return shipping I would only get $2.00 back I thought rather than send them back I had a test subject. I inserted one of the new magenta cartridges just to see if it worked. So far so good. It loaded right in and the Cannon printer acknowledged a full cartridge. Yay! I had another printer (Brother) I order a discount brand of cartridges for that never registered as being replaced and didn't work at all. So I bought a new printer. About the same price as factory ink cost. OEM's should give away printers because the price of their ink is disgusting!
Popped it in and everything was printing out great. No leaks or anything so I am satisfied.
Found a cheap and good product compare to prices from Office Depot or Staples. Recommended for home users and small home business.