Arthur Imaging Compatible High Yield Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN730 TN760 With IC Chip (Black, 2-Pack)
our price: $25.95Regular price
- Page Yield: black toner Up to 2,600 Pages at 5% Coverage.
- Built to ISO9001 and ISO14001 Factory Standard.
- 1 - Year 100% Quality Satisfaction Product Guarantee.
- UPC: 862700000151
- Package contains: 2 x TN760 High Yield Black Toner Cartridges With Newest IC Chip
- For use in Brother printers : DCP-L2550DW, HL-L2350DW, HL-L2370DW, HL-L2370DWXL, HL-L2390DW, HL-L2395DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2750DWXL
- Page yield: 3,000 pages at 5% coverage per cartridge, ISO 19752
- Built to ISO9001 and ISO14001 factory standard
- Arthur Imaging top Quality toner cartridge you can depend on, 1-year 100% quality Satisfaction Product
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Based on 1 review
Have utilized this product by this company for years and always amazed by the quality and consistency of the print. Highly recommended!
Arthur Imaging Compatible Toner Cartridge Replacement for Brother TN660 is guaranteed to perform with your Brother laser printer. It replaces the original Brother TN660 laser toner cartridge. This is not a remanufactured cartridge and it was not manufactured by Brother. Our compatible replacement TN660 laser toner cartridge is specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. Our TN660 toner page yield meets or exceeds OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) page yield for the Brother TN660 and offers high-quality printing results. The use of Arthur Imaging compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies does not void your printer's warranty. We offer a 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee on our Arthur Imaging compatible TN660 laser toner cartridges and supplies. All OEM brand names and logo listed are registered trademarks of their respective owners and have no association with or makes any endorsement of the products nor services provided by Arthur Imaging. All models designations are for compatibility purposes only.