Brother TN660 High Yield Toner Cartridge
- Brother Genuine TN660 High-yield Mono Laser Toner Cartridge
- Professional mono laser print quality you can consistently rely on for up to 2,600 pages‡
- Brother Genuine toner produces crisp, sharp prints that withstand the test of time
- Brother Genuine TN660 is for use with: DCP-L2520DW, DCP-L2540DW, HL-L2300D, HL-L2305W, HL-L2315DW, HL-L2320D, HL-L2340DW, HL-L2360DW, HL-L2380DW, MFC-L2680W, MFC-L2685DW, MFC-L2700DW, MFC-L2705DW, MFC-L2707DW, MFC-L2720DW, MFC-L2740DW
- Black Toner Cartridge, Twin Pack
- Up to 2600 pages/cartridge‡
Customer Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
like that this toner lasts. I print so much and I use so much toner. I always buy Brother Original. Don't buy the cheaper version, it won't last as long and damages might not be covered by warranty if you don't use original
It's easy to replace. But when your computer or the output tell you it's time to replace the toner. Don't. Take it out and rock it side to side. That just about doubles its life.
I only use brother toner in my printer. The generic ones are a poor buy as they streak, make gray prints and look poorly in general.
like Brother laser printers. I have had two, we had one that didnt copy and scan and one that does. For a home printer, I believe they provide exceptionally good value far over and above inkjet systems, with none of the aggravating waiting for alignment and calibration.